Our Better Energy Warmer Homes scheme provides free energy efficiency works for home owners on a low income living anywhere in Co. Wicklow, including Bray and surrounding South Dublin areas. It’s easy to apply and services include:
- attic insulation
- lagging jackets
- CFL bulbs
- cavity wall insulation
The scheme is run by Bray Area Partnership and supported by the Department of Social Protection and the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland.
To qualify for the scheme:
- you must own and live in your own home in the Co. Wicklow, Bray or surrounding South Dublin areas; and
- your home must have been constructed before 2006; and
- you must also be in receipt of one of the following:
- Fuel Allowance
- Family Income Supplement
- One Parent Family Payment
- Job Seekers Allowance for more than six months, and have a child aged under seven years
“The installers did a wonderful job – they were professional and friendly and cleaned up afterwards.”
To find out more, contact our friendly Warmer Homes team on 01 286 6080.