As you may know THREE ROCK PANORAMA is a monthly Community Magazine (exceptions: January + August) serving the areas from Dundrum to Enniskerry, from Glencullen to Leopardstown and from Ticknock to Ballyogan.
Now in its 40th year it is published on a completely voluntary basis as a service to the people of the neighbourhood. The magazine is stocked by many local retail outlets on a non-profit basis and we are very grateful for their support.
We welcome all news and views about people and places, local events and also new developments. We are delighted that many organisations, clubs, residents’ associations, schools and individuals already send us in regular monthly contributions*. We are very aware that there is a lack of news from a lot of areas especially the newer estates. To make PANORAMA a truly community publication we would love to include news from each area in each month’s issue.
Items suitable for publication include:
- Notices of upcoming A.G.Ms – Fundraising /Charity/Community Events
- Notices of Births – Engagements – Marriages – Deaths
- Snippets of news – Awards – Humorous happenings – Serious issues
- Reports and photographs of events held
- Letters to the Editor
Text articles should be typed in Word, saved in Rich Text Format (RTF) and sent either:
- as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com
- sent by post or handed in by hard copy or CD to: Three Rock Panorama, Sandyford Community Centre, Lamb’s Cross, Sandyford
- or handed to any Editorial Board member
Photos should be saved as JPEG or Tiff – 300dpi resolution
For further information please contact: 01/2149677 (Mon-Fri mornings)
*To those who do already send in regular contributions
We would encourage you to always include some small bits of news along with your usual article. Please ask your members to contribute in any way they can to make our magazine a more community based publication.
Three Rock Panorama Editorial Board