Fibre broadband was rolled out recently in parts of Enniskerry. If you have subscribed to the new fibre service Enniskerry Forum would like your feedback on it. All feedback will be treated confidentially. If there is sufficient response, Enniskerry Forum will publish a summary of the feedback (individual contributors’ names will not be disclosed) and publish it on www.enniskerry.ie to aid the community in making informed broadband subscription choices. The sort of issues that the Forum is interested in hearing about are:
1) Efficiency of installation service.
2) The service you subscribed for and what you got for it….equipment (e.g. wireless router), cost, bandwidth
3) Did you subscribe as part of a bundle (e.g. with phone, TV, etc)
4) Performance of fibre broadband compared to previous broadband.
5) Reliability of the new fibre service.
6) Would you recommend the provider or not and, if so/not, then why?
7) Approximate location of where the service was installed for you (e.g. street/estate name)?
8) If fibre is unavailable to you but you are interested in having it, your approximate location (e.g. street/estate name)?
Please send your feedback to email@example.com. All responses will be treated confidentially.