An unmissable seminar aimed at players, parents, coaches and managers of sporting teens playing in today’s world of competitive sports.Delivered by leading nutrition professional Daniel Davey, Leinster Rugby & Dublin GAA Performance and Nutrition Coach.
• Learn about nutrition best practice for achieving health and performance goals.
• Clear up some of the myths and confusion about nutrition that are often discussed in the media.
• Be part of an open discussion to have your individual nutrition questions answered.
• What part, if any, should supplements play in a young athlete’s diet? A real concern for all parents….
• See what elite athletes eat to consistently perform at their best during training and competition.
• Address key questions and concerns that parents may have with their young athlete’s diet.
Additional information provided by Paul Thompson – Provincial Coach for Leinster Junior Golf & the Irish Ladies Golfing Union.
Energie Fitness Group
Also in attendance:
Irish Institute of Nutrition & Health represented by Nutrition Coach Brian Mac Namara.
Kangen Water and Chopped, the Healthy Food Company.
€10 / Students €5 (at the door)
Powerscourt Golf Club